Professional Beauty London is free to attend and takes place from 3-4 March at ExCeL London. If you've never attended before, there's plenty to keep hairdressers entertained, engaged and inspired – it's not just an exhibition for beauty therapists and nail technicians. And with salons increasingly looking to diversify their businesses, why not book tickets to the free exhibition and see how beauty could transform your business.
Here's what's in store:
- Discover the opportunities of adding beauty to your business: Test and compare the latest products, find new treatments and meet leading suppliers to learn how you can expand your treatment offering.
- Learn actionable business advice: The Business and Digital Skills stage is free to attend and you can learn key industry trends, tips to boost your business and how to attract new clients.Topics include VAT, scaling your business and creating a passive-income salon.
- Build new connections: Beauty events bring together professionals from various sectors of the industry. Network with peers, salon owners, product manufacturers, and potential business partners.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends: Stay current with industry trends, consumer preferences, and market developments helping you adapt your services and offerings to meet the evolving needs of clients.
- Invest in your professional development: Taking time for your continuous learning shows clients that you are dedicated to staying ahead of advancements in the industry and delivering high-quality services.
You can book FREE tickets here. See you on 3-4 March.