Give your clients the ultimate accessory and boost your business with a Wella Colour Blocking service.
From high contrast shades of blonde and cool combinations of tonal browns to dreamy romantic pastels and bright power pops, the season’s big trend is colour blocking. Drive your clients back into the salon with the hottest colour offering from Wella Professionals. With Koleston Perfect & SHINEFINITY you can address all your clients’ desires and wishes for a unique, energised look that effortlessly complements their personality.
3 Simple Steps
Colour Blocking Panels
The creative take on colour blocking, combining a deep cool base with teal tonality. Don’t be afraid to be bold with the placement of the contrasting colour for maximum impact.
- Lightening BlondorPlex + 6%: Lighten a big diamond section, taking back to back slices leaving the root area natural.
- Toning Koleston Perfect 5g 0/82 + 5g 0/30 + 5g 0/00 + 30g 1.9%: Tone the lightened areas to create an ocean teal tonality.
- Gloss Koleston Perfect 30g 5/82 + 30g Post Colour Services + 30g 1.9%: Gloss the rest of the hair to deepen the base for maximum contrast and shine.
Colour Blocking Face Frame
Transform your blondes with this express technique by concentrating lights around the face whilst adding a cool depth for contrast.
- Lightening Blondor MultiBlonde + 6% Welloxon Perfect Developer: Focus lightening around the face and add freehand lightness through the back.
- Depth & Shadow SHINEFINITY 06/0 + 07/12: Add depth and shadow to the root and through the ends between the lightness.
- Flash Glaze SHINEFINITY 40g 010/6 & 20g 010/8: Use the new flash glaze shades to add fast tone and shine on the lightened areas.