Goldwell, the stylist-centred brand which has brought innovation to the professional hair care community for over 75 years, has created the Goldwell Color Collective. The Collective brings together the most digital-savvy and talented creatives in the global colour community, as well as provides brand awareness to both the Goldwell brand and the creators themselves, through content partnerships, events, and more.
The creators that are chosen for the Goldwell Color Collective are able to gain global exposure on the various Goldwell social media channels, get to know exclusive Goldwell news, are able to test out new products prior to launch and are also invited to the Kao Salon Global Experience event in Chicago, IL. What's more, creators will be able to collaborate on exciting new projects, access Goldwell Global Ambassador, Angelo Seminara's, digital sessions and participate in global social media campaigns.
The creators that have been chosen for the first Goldwell Color Collective of 2023 are:
• Ethan King, USA, Ron King Austin Hair Salon
• Kylie Bussing, USA, Kylie Bussing Hair
• Leo Byrne, Canada, Monarchy Salon
• Luca Murray, New Zealand, Vivo Hair
• Jools, Australia, Haus of Jools
• Stacey Smoker, USA, Stacey Smoker Hair & Co.
• Tony Norraphon, Switzerland, Coiffure Valentino
• Casey Coleman, UK, Chair Salon Studio
• Lydia Wolfe, UK, Jack & the Wolfe
• Veronique Mordang, Netherlands, Bememiek Salon
For you to have the chance to be selected as a future Goldwell Color Collective member, use the hashtag #goldwellcolorcollective. Alternatively, you can reach out to Goldwell directly via Instagram DM.