Give clients the #mermaidwaves of their dreams with Michelle Sultan's deep waves step-by-step for BaByliss PRO and HJ.
Follow the six steps below to re-create Michelle's BaByliss Pro deep waves:
- Dry hair using the BaByliss PRO Italia BRAVA with the slim nozzle attachment, and a large round brush to smooth and flatten the cuticle.
- To prep the hair, flat iron for a smooth and shiny sleek finish. The design of the BaByliss PRO Prima 3100 Slim Straightener gets as close to the root as possible for that super high shine, ultra-sleek finish.
- The result you’re looking for at this stage is this high shine. Use the tail end of your comb one section to check the hair isn’t frizzy
- The type of hair you’re working with and the kind of result you want will determine which setting to use your Titanium Expression Deep Waver at (there are five temperature settings ranging from 170-210℃.) For this model’s hair we used the tool at the top temperature of 210℃.
- Working with two-inch wide sections, pass the Deep Waver through the hair, holding down on each section for 1-2 seconds.
- Adjust how long you clamp down for looser or deeper waves, and on thicker hair types, hold down for more definition. We wanted an undone finish here so left out the ends for a more natural and boho vibe.
- BaByliss PRO Italia BRAVA dryer
- BaByliss PRO Prima 3100 Slim Straightener
- BaByliss PRO Titanium Expression Deep Waver
This is a sponsored post in collaboration with BaByliss PRO.