The British Hairdressing Awards are recognised globally as the ultimate accolade in hairdressing. Since their launch 40 years ago, the awards recognise the most credible names in the hairdressing industry as finalists, nominees, and winners.
British Hairdressing Awards 2024: How To Enter
To be in with the chance of becoming a winner of your region or specialist category, simply click here, and select the category you wish to enter. Follow the instructions on how to enter. Be sure to get your entries submitted before the closing date of Friday 28 June 2024 for your chance to win.
When Is the Awards Ceremony?
The British Hairdressing Awards 2024 will be held on Monday 25 November 2024 at JW Grosvenor House Hotel, London.
What Categories Are There?
- Southern Hairdresser of the Year
- North Western Hairdresser of the Year
- International Collection of the Year
- Scottish Hairdresser of the Year
- Wales & South West Hairdresser of the Year
- Midlands Hairdresser of the Year
- North Eastern Hairdresser of the Year
- London Hairdresser of the Year
- Eastern Hairdresser of the Year
- Northern Ireland Hairdresser of the Year
- Men’s Hairdresser of the Year
- Avant Garde Hairdresser of the Year
- Afro Hairdresser of the Year
- Artistic Team of the Year
- Trend Image of the Year
- Schwarzkopf Professional British Colour Technician of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
When this year’s British Hairdresser of the Year Cos Sakkas was crowned for the second year running, the room exploded with applause. The TONI&GUY Global Creative Director said on his winning: “I’m not usually this soppy! Last year was TONI&GUY’s 60th anniversary, and I’ve been honoured to work with them for the past 30 years. Sacha [Mascolo-Tarbuck], you don’t know what this means to me and what TONI&GUY mean to me. This is just incredible. I said it earlier, but let’s embrace our industry, we’re the best in the world.”