Published 03rd May 2023
Say hello to new Goldwell Topchic Zero, the incredibly caring and ammonia free permanent colour. Stylist and client demands for colour are changing – and in 2023 it’s all about highly-conditioning, sustainable products that don’t compromise on performance. When it comes to clients, we’ve now got it all – from hair perfectionists that want the best performing products and have the budget to go with it*, clients that are consciously looking for a sustainable solution,* and clients that are health nervous looking for the purest, kindest-to-skin products. But the best news? Goldwell Topchic Zero caters to them all.
“It’s so good to be able to offer an ammonia-free permanent colour that doesn’t compromise on quality, coverage or colour selection. Topchic Zero offers the best of both worlds: a caring formula that doesn’t compromise on performance while offering a more sustainable colour service that meets the needs of environmentally- conscious clients.” Lydia Wolfe, Goldwell Color Ambassador, Jack & the Wolfe.
Nature's FinestPacked with natural ingredients, Goldwell Topchic Zero is...
- Enriched with white tea essence, known for its intense conditioning 2effects and natural moisture.
- Added Acai extract, a powerful antioxidant and nature‘s remedy 3against hair breakage.
- Free-from ammonia, silicones, animal 4derived ingredients (vegan) & ethanol.
- Fresh, floral and woody, the fragrance has been tailor-made for Topchic Zero.
"We're all looking to make more sustainable choices. This is why I love new Topchic Zero. Ammonia-free, it provides intensified conditioning which is more caring on the hair and still creates multi-tonal, natural-looking shades (including up to 100% grey coverage) that leaves hair feeling and looking healthy. Climate neutral, 98% biodegradable, and 100% recycled and recyclable, what’s not to love?” Casey Coleman, CHAIR Salons
Education SupportDevelop your colour skills and grow your business with Topchic Zero’s virtual seminars on Topchic. The ammonia-free colour opens up new opportunities and an entirely new experience for colourists and their clients. Learn all there is to know about Topchic Zero with this Confidence class.
“Our clients are demanding – they want to know they can have the best colour performance and results possible and they’re also looking for more sustainable products and services at the same time. New Topchic Zero is the perfect solution: ammonia-free, the perfect balance of high-end colour performance, with an incredible selection of intermixable, compatible, multi- dimensional shades that leave hair with maximum coverage and a luxurious, lustrous shine – it’s a game-changer for salons and clients.” Richard Munslow, Toni&Guy
“ I absolutely love new Topchic Zero. It’s high performance, ammonia-free colour that’s caring, creative and delivers fantastic modern coverage, shine and unsurpassed colour results, combined with genuine sustainable credentials. Topchic Zero Cans ensure we use less and achieve more for our clients. Topchic Zero really is unique in our market, offering a multitude of business and creative colour benefits that sets it apart from other brands. I can’t recommend it enough.” John Spanton,Angelo Seminara Salon
Responsible Inside and Out
Topchic Zero is a responsible colour choice. From the drain-safe formula that is up to 98% biodegradable* to the sustainably and responsibly sourced packaging that is made from up to 100% recycled and recyclable materials, it covers all sustainable bases.
- The Can: Recyclable, unique depot can system
- The Box: Recyclable, weight- reduced cardboard folding box. Usage instructions printed inside the folding box, replacing the leaflet and saving up to 7.8 tonnes of wood per year. From certified sustainable sources.***
- The Tube: 100% Recycled and recyclable tube saving up to 6.6 tonnes of virgin aluminium per year.**
- The Tube Cap: 99% Recycled Saving up to 1.4 tonnes of virgin plastic per per year.****
“New Topchic Zero is another incredible addition to Goldwell’s portfolio of salon- professional colour products and services. It’s ideal for our clients looking for reliable, natural looking coverage while being incredibly caring on their hair. Both climate neutral and vegan, it’s the perfect choice for our environmentally conscious clients which means as a salon, we can continue to make the right sustainable choices for our business and our planet.” Ernie Mazonaite, Hare & Bone.
* Varies per shade. Based on all ingredients according to OECD guidelines and water. ** 100% post-consumer recycled aluminium. Saving vs sourcing of virgin aluminium. *** FSC certified. **** 99% post-consumer recycled PP (polypropylene). Saving vs sourcing of virgin plastic.
Boost your colour business with Topchic Zero from Goldwell. Book a virtual education seminar to discover the range and visit goldwell.co.uk to learn more. This is a sponsored post in collaboration with Goldwell.