Whether you are Director of a salon chain, Manager of an independent salon, or just starting out in your career in hairdressing, HJ’s British Hairdressing Business Awards 2024 has a category for you – and entries are now officially open!
This year, the British Hairdressing Business Awards 2024 will be held on Monday 1 July 2024 at the Park Plaza, Westminster Bridge. All you need to do is prove your business prowess and you could be joining the list of prestigious past winners.
Choose your category, or categories – you can enter more than one as long as you meet the criteria – and start planning your entry. This year’s categories are:
- Assistant of the Year, sponsored by Cloud Nine
- Barbershop/Grooming Salon of the Year
- Business Director of the Year, sponsored by HJ
- Customer Service Award, sponsored by Schwarzkopf Professional
- Educator of the Year, sponsored by Wella Professionals
- Franchisee of the Year, sponsored by Great Lengths
- Independent Salon – Business Newcomer, sponsored by ALFAPARF Milano
- Innovation of the Year
- Manager of the Year, sponsored by Kao Salon Division
- Marketing Campaign of the Year, sponsored by Treatwell
- Salon Design Award
- Salon of the Year 1, sponsored by Vagaro
- Salon of the Year 2
- Salon Stylist of the Year, sponsored by Revlon Professional
- Salon Team of the Year, sponsored by Alan Howard
- Social Stylist of the Year, sponsored by Moroccanoil
- Sustainable Salon of the Year, sponsored by Authentic Beauty Concept
Remember your entry will need to convince the judging panel of industry experts that you deserve to be recognised as one of the best in business. But the rewards are worth the effort. A win, or an appearance on the shortlist, can be a career changing achievement, raising individual profiles or boosting brand awareness on a national level.
These awards are all about celebrating business acumen and those people and companies that go the extra mile to ensure that creativity and commercial success go hand in hand.
The closing date for entries is Friday 5 April 2024, so be sure to get those entries in now!